Thursday, November 15, 2007

Site Disclaimer

If you are cooking dairy-free or egg-free, PLEASE read your labels. Just because I have listed something here as dairy-free does not mean that your brand is dairy-free. Some well known name brands contain dairy, but the generic store brand may be dairy-free (and vice versa). Just be sure to check.

This is not an "I hate milk" site. I know there are lots of them out there. I in fact, love to drink milk. Prior to the allergy update, our family would go through at least 3 - 4 gallons of it in a week! We have hopes that the baby will outgrown this allergy, as 80% of children do.

I generally do not make up recipes or adjust them too much with extra spices and the like. I'm not allowed to! :) They just don't turn out too great when I do. I enjoy cooking and when I follow a recipe, it usually turns out well.

Please feel free to use my recipes and change them up to fit your family's preferences (if YOU are allowed to *wink*). If I know where a recipe came from, I will document the site or book as best I can. If you publish a recipe of mine on your blog or site, please link back to the original post. All pictures on this blog will be taken by me (unless otherwise noted); please give my site credit if you borrow one.

Credit for the picture in my header belongs to DawnAllen and copy written by Stock.xchg. As far as I can tell, I am using it within the boundaries of their standard restrictions.

Thank you very much! :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This is going to be great! Good for you!!